This is a very simple recipe for a skinny version of the German berry Käsekuchen.
According to my calculation, the whole cake has around 630 kcal.
- 500 g of low fat curd cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 pack of custard powder (preferably sugar-free)
- 1 tsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 4 tbsp of a sweetener of choice. I use erythritol, stevia or sometimes honey (alternatively liquid sweetener, but not recommended)
- 1/2 cup of berries of choice. I love raspberries
1. Mix the eggs with the apple sauce and the sweetener.
2. Add the curd cheese.
3. Add the custard powder
4. Put the mixture into a cake pan and add as many berries as you like.
Backing time: approximately 30 min
After backing, let the cake cool down. In the following, leave it in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours. I have experienced that it tastes the best on the next day.