Saturday, December 1, 2012

Journelles Party


Hey lovely people !
I'm for having been offline for almost a week, but here's a brand new Post ! ;)
Last saturday my friend and I went to the JOURNELLES PARTY of Germany's most famous fashion blogger Jessica Weiß.
I was wearing my mum's vintage dress, black high heels and my favorite Leggings. Fashion bloggers, artists, journalists and others fascinated me with their looks. Moreover, the German celebrity Palina Rojinski did a great job as a dj ! :)
I hope there will more of these partys !
Jessica's blog is in German. Still, I recommend you to take a look at it on: www.journelles.com

Hey meine Lieben ! 
Es tut mir leid, dass ich mehr als eine Woche offline war, aber hier ist endlich ein neuer Post ! :) 
Letzte Woche war ich mit einem Freund von der "JOURNELLES PARTY" von Deutschlands berühmtesten Modebloggerin Jessica Weiß. Ich trug ein Vintage Kleid meiner Mutter, schwarze High Heels und meine Lieblingsleggings.  
Bezüglich der Party kann man nur sagen, dass sie ein absoluter Volltreffer war ! Palina Rojinski hatte aufgelegt und es gab jede Menge fantastischer Outfits zu bestaunen, alles also ziemlich gelungen.
Ich hoffe, dass es bald noch mehr solcher Partys geben wird.
Der Blog der Gastgeberin ist ziemlich cool. Ich würde euch raten einen Blick darauf zu werfen unter www.journelles.com :)
Follow me on Instagram: @lilimatic

32 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures you have taken there! Now that it's Xmas there will be more and more of those parties :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it
    Kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute pics

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That party looks incredible, lovely photos :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great blog! That party must have been fun indeed. I am your newest follower via gfc now :-) Feel free to visit my blog anytime sweetie.

    kisses Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look to have a great time!! <3

    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super izgledash!!! anitce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! Love your blog! <3

    http://busyblouse.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pics:D!!

    Enjoy your sunday :)

    www.fussylife.com
    www.facebook.com/fussylife

    xoxo
    K

    ps. Would you like following each other via fb/bloglovin? Would mean a lot to me:) Let me know dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your photos!!!
    Kisses.
    laflorecillaverde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fotke,vidim da si se super provela :) ♥

    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sieht genial aus. Glitzer steht dir sehr gut : )

    http://electricfeel-now.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Babe

    great post again!

    I only have fashiolista and Bloglovin, so if you follow me back tehre that's perfect!

    Thank you again!

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos!

    http://laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorge!!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing photos!
    xx

    www.esteephs.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks like it was a fun party! the metallic decals on the face are so unique.

    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this
    technological globe the whole thing is existing on web?

    Also visit my blog :: cluptr.Com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superb blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or
    go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Cheers!

    Feel free to visit my page: Rankeronline.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
    site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
    and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Here is my weblog - best prices

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there! I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I needed
    to ask. Does building a well-established website like yours take
    a massive amount work? I'm completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share
    my personal experience and feelings online. Please let
    me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers.
    Appreciate it!

    Feel free to visit my web-site: Multiple ip Hosting

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful article.
    Thanks for providing this info.

    Also visit my homepage :: unitagged.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It's the little changes that will make the largest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

    my web-site tutorialsbookmarks.com

    ReplyDelete